Associations and groups
Our top resources
Our top resources:
- Founded Outdoors - a community of 300+ outdoor entrepreneurs at all different stages. Join us if you are currently building an outdoor recreation company or are serious about starting one in the next six months. Our Community is on Slack. Every week we host a virtual Peer Group, Workshop, Office Hour or Fireside Chat. Free to join.
- Outdoor Industry Association Research - a membership-driven trade organization for the outdoor industry. Great resource for gathering industry data and they also publish an annual outdoor industry report.
- REI Path Ahead Ventures - REI Co-op's Path Ahead Ventures offers full-spectrum support to startups owned and led by Black, Indigenous, Latina/o/x and Asian American and Pacific Islander people.
- Project Respect Outdoors (PRO) - a coalition of women and allies on a mission to bring respect into the outdoor industry
- NPD Group - industry trends
- Snow Industry Trends (2021) by Julia Day of NPD Group
- Outdoor Industry Market Trends (2021) by Julia Day of NPD Group
- Outdoor Retail Consumer Presentation (2021) by Julia Day of NPD Group
- Outdoor Grassroots Alliance - an organization dedicated to the health and growth of the specialty outdoor retail industry (retailer-focused)
- San Diego Sport Innovators - SDSI is for all businesses and individuals interested in the Sports, Active Lifestyle and Healthy living space. From membership benefits to mentoring programs there's many ways to get involved.
Did we miss something that could be useful? 👉 Let us know here!
Did this answer your question?